Latest Downloads :
Home » , » Download Road Rash Game (From MediaFire)

Download Road Rash Game (From MediaFire)

Written By Alex on Friday 16 March 2012 | 13:16


Genre: Sports | Year: 1996 | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Developer: Papyrus Design Group, Inc.

How can you go wrong with a classic game like Road Rash? I remember sitting in class and just waiting for the computer to open up so I can knock out some other crazy bikers. Great game. I'm very glad that I found this Road Rash Download. It doesn't match up to the ease of playing on Sega with the controller, but who cares. I loved this game and most other DOS games.It really brings back memories and gives us the chance to be kids again.
If only the kids these days had games like the original Road Rash, they would know what it was like.
Anyway, back to the game...

This game was sweet. Killer graphics for it's time, but it did lack the high tech graphics we have today. As you can tell, I am running out of things to write and have not even completed have of my review yet. As for the game play, it was rather simple. You went fast and hit other bikers as they came along. My favorite weapon had to be the chain. Sometimes I wish I was back in high school. Those were the good old days. Victory road was great as well. Such racing games.
 have come a long way since Roadrash. I will always enjoy playing it. My buddy had it on his Game Gear. Young kids, Try to figure out what a Game Gear is ;)



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Sponsor

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Full Free MediaFire - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger